My boy in his “katniss” outfit emerging from the sea like a hero
First of all, I assume you are referring to this reblog:
- If a post that simply advocates for peace, a position held by a large number of Jewish people, agitates you then I must assume that you have war-mongering militaristic tendencies… i.e not my sort of person.
- Trust me, I have done my research on the history of the State of Israel from both sides.
- "A land without a people for a people without a land" was obviously false considering there were millions of Palestinians including Muslims, Christians, and Jews, living in Palestine who were quite content at the time to live in the same area prior to the early 20th century movement to establish the State of Israel. The Jewish people who actually lived in the area tend to be very Anti-Zionist.
- Orthodox Judaism traditionally holds that Zionism is a heresy against G-d since the State of Israel would only be founded when the Messiah returns. They obviously believe that he has not yet returned.
- You are quite a presumptuous person.
- This is not generally a political blog.
- These Jews would kindly ask you to fuck off:
raising awareness for turtle bullying.
a growing problem.
A very slowly growing problem.
This gets funnier and funnier every time I see it
This Is What Happens When You Attach a GoPro Camera to a Moving Car Wheel. Via: Colossal
#feminism #ineedfeminismbecause #idontneedfeminismbecause #analogy #sexologist #drjill